Sunday, May 02, 2010

Operasi Bersih Situ Bungur

Yesterday, I went to Situ Bungur - Pondok Ranji to do Opsih (Operasi Bersih). Ganespa held it as a part to celebrate The Earth Day. What a day, we cleaned the grass around the lake, putting the trashes, and found some dead fishes. Even me and my friends didn’t get a hard job to do (the boys from Pasispala and Arimdam were volunteered themselves to be the “Water Team”, which the job is to get on the lake until they body were covered in mud!), but we still did a pretty good job I guess haha. Actually today is the final day of celebrating The Earth Day. They will plant trees on the side of the lake, spread the fish seed, and the Mayor of Tangsel and some of the media will be there too. But I’m tired and I don’t like to go out on Sunday haha. Djody and Rafly will be there, I guess. So, happy Earth Day, let’s save our home. :-)

Photobucket
























The raft at Situ Bungur

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Aiph, Dini, Me, and Djody. Meet a lot of new people there. I wonder why are they seem so clueless about Moonpala? Haha. Oh yeah and thanks to anak 11 for not coming -__- (just kidding)

Photobucket


























Sunset view at Situ Bungur.

Photobucket
























What a day.

3 comments: