Saturday, May 29, 2010

Film Jepang

Hi, I was editing my japanese movie task, and until now (thank God) the progress is on 90% (which mean it's almost done!). I know, my group is sooo late, and I want to say lots of thankyous to all my friends in my group (I know I'm so incompetent to be your leader, I'm so sorry for making a lot of mistakes, being so selfish, and like to ignore you all), also to all of my friends who had helped my group, and to Dedeh Sensei for giving us extra time until Monday.


Last week of my last time in 11th grade with XI IPA-5 is not going so well, or well, we can say it was bad. Since last Saturday my body was not feeling so well, and oh, it continues until now. I got fever three times, got maag, headache, crying selfishly, and other thing. 


Daaan gue juga belum belajar nyicil satu pelajaran pun hingga detik ini haha. Maaf ya bahasanya campur-campur gak enak gini, sama lah kayak isi otak gue yang masih campur-campur ;p
Okay, wish me luck in editing this movie, and wish me luck buat ujian kenaikan yang dimulai Senin, tanggal 31 Mei 2010 nanti :)


all i need is just a bit portion of your hand and careness to me :'( 

No comments:

Post a Comment