Friday, August 03, 2012

and The Adventure Continues...

Cikuray 2818mdpl | 6 - 9 Januari 2012
 
Who knows I have them here in my college life, bunch of friends and friend++ (:P) who share the same hobby! :')


An outdated post, still want to share it though :)
I didn't take many photos out there, didn't have my best shot too, still want to share it though :)
No stories for this one, not in a mood to write, still want to share it though :P


 
full team - @ujanjan's
 
Qori (MPL-X) joined this climb :D


 
Otw to "pemancar" thru beautiful tea plantation. About 3 hours by walking from the village gate by the road.
 
Our tents - @ujanjan's


 
I love taking pics of animal/bugs/interesting objects :P


 
PUNCAK CIKURAY
 
Gus Pra, Ujan, Satria, Fahrul, Handar, Me :)
Eja and Qori didn't come along to the summit with us :"


 
 A cloudy climb. Just like Sindoro's :(


 
Gus Pra and Krisna praying.




A pretty tough climb for my-almost-1,5 years-not-climbing time haha. Perlu ditekankan juga nih ya, gue udah gak "manja" lagi sekarang, and my knee is stronger B) Alhamdulillah, still given a chance to see & feel the nature again :))
Kuliah juga tetep semangat ya, Ran~ #OOT

No comments:

Post a Comment